- This is the operating position for Amateur Radio Station W4MNR.
- W4MNR operating position from another angle.
- Kenwood TS-570S, power supply, external speaker and Heil Goldline microphone.
- Front view of all the equipment in the shack of W4MNR.
- 23 year old Kenwood TS-520S purchased by me brand spanking new in 1978 (A great radio!!).
- Front view of the current QSL card.
- I am not even going to comment on that hair.....WOW!!!...... I do suppose I was styling though.......
- I normally don't look quite this shabby......but when the DX is good.....you don't leave your operating position.
- This is the front of Country Music singer Ronnie Milsap's QSL card from contact in 1981. The card is shaped like a 45 rpm record.
- This is the back of Country Music singer Ronnie Milsap's QSL card from contact in 1981.
- This is a close-up of the center label on Country Music singer Ronnie Milsap's QSL card from contact in 1981.
- This is the QSL card from Owen Garriott, the first Astronaut to carry Ham Radio equipment aboard the Space Shuttle, November, 1983.
- This is a card from the U.S.S.R. before the fall....during the Cold War.....all their cards went through P.O. Box 88, Moscow, U.S.S.R. I wonder why....hmmmmmmmm
- This image shows the back side of the QSL card from Russia, dated October 28, 1978. I used about 50 watts CW to make this contact on a dipole about 25 feet off the ground.
- This one's for you "Rabbi".......BOXCAR!!!!.
- The W4MNR Railroad that runs around the top of the station shack (G-scale). You may also notice the old baseball photos.....another passion of mine....I maintain the
Shoeless Joe Jackson Virtual Hall of Fame web site.....please check it out....and help us clear Joe Jackson's name from Major League Baseball's Ineligible List.